The Most Stupid Question Ever?

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Nov 11 11:16:46 EST 2020

The message box is not a container. It’s a stack. A stack that tracks global properties, global variables, pending messages and stacks in use actively. It stands to reason then that it has to be either in the message path somehow. I’m not sure how that affects things, but I have noticed while attempting to track the contents of variables while a script was executing buy putting values in the msg that it doesn’t update until idle irregardless of whether I issue a wait or no, unless I use with messages.

Bob S