The Most Stupid Question Ever?

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Nov 10 18:31:44 EST 2020

I vaguely remember long time, many moons, this came up. The upshot of the conversation is that because the message box is a stack file in it’s own right, certain features would only work this way, or it would interfere with other things if it didn’t work this way. I dunno, it was all all so hazy back then, what with having to watch for dinosaurs and large predators with teeth like swords.

Bob S