HTML Colour Groups

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Sun May 31 09:50:38 EDT 2020

Hi Terry,

Does it work if you use the Hex Code instead of the name?

Are you using the LC Server for this?
If so, what version of LC server are you running?

Is the code embedded as LC code or is it HTML or CSS?

Have you tested it in more than one Web-browser?
Sometimes things don’t work in one but do in another.
I have had instances of something working correctly
in Firefox but not in Chrome etc.

If you can show us the offending line/lines of code
that would be helpful too.

Rick