Mouse messages in scrollers

Jim MacConnell jmac at consensustech.com
Tue May 19 18:08:06 EDT 2020

I don't have an answer and hope someone else does. I hate my workaround.
My workaround is to leave a space on either side of the field (45 px or so.. haven't tried to minimize).
After the user gets frustrated enough, they end to do a swipe near the edge of the screen (across the blank space and not starting in the field) and that I can trap for and make work.
Once they’ve done it once or twice, they routinely go to the edge of the screen to swipe and it becomes natural.
Jim