Atom Editor Help

Peter Reid preid at reidit.co.uk
Fri May 15 01:27:40 EDT 2020

Hi, I’ve noticed that several of the LiveCode staff use the Atom text editor. Until now I’ve used BBEdit on the Mac and Notepad++ on the PC. I’m thinking of switching to Atom but need to be sure it can everything I need. For example, I have a typical piece of pre-process manipulation of text data that involves using several regular expressions. I’ve tried to find a macro in Atom that applies a series of find & replacement actions but have failed to find a solution. Can anyone provide a template macro for this?

Thanks

Peter