Not quite OT: Privacy Policy

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Sun May 10 04:52:59 EDT 2020

Thanks Jacque and JB. Sound advice, which I will instantly take.

Graham

PS I was surprised on Googling all this that there are paid-for generators for this kind of thing, including Cookie policies etc. I suppose it makes sense to some, but I would personally not wish to go down that path even if my needs were more complex. Legal mumbo-jumbo indeed.