FormattedHeight

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon May 4 14:04:41 EDT 2020

On 5/2/20 12:25 PM, J. Landman Gay via use-livecode wrote:
> I think the solution has to be in the engine. I'm in trouble.

I am no longer in trouble. :) Huge thanks to Trevor for spending an inordinate amount of time
with me over the weekend to get his DataView working in my stack. It's really a marvel.

I can't describe how grateful I am to him for getting me out of an uncomfortable situation.
He's smart, patient, and so very helpful even after my brain fuzzed over at oh-my-god o'clock
in the wee hours of the morning.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com