DataView and DataView Tree Updates

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Mon May 4 13:07:42 EDT 2020

On Sat, May 2, 2020 at 12:42 PM Trevor DeVore <lists at mangomultimedia.com>
wrote:

> I've updated the DataView and DataView Tree code in my GitHub repos with a
> script that will load all of the necessary files for developers who are not
> using the Levure framework. You will find updated instructions in the
> README, a link to the latest release, and a link to a demo project showing
> what they can do at the following links:

 FYI - After some further testing around building standalones for a
non-Levure app and using it on mobile, I made some changes to the
installation instructions. You will find new instructions on the GitHub
pages and new version available for download.

DataView
Repo: https://github.com/trevordevore/levurehelper-dataview
Downloads: https://github.com/trevordevore/levurehelper-dataview/releases

DataView Tree