Most obscure HC question

doc hawk dochawk at gmail.com
Sat May 2 19:39:10 EDT 2020

Colin called,

> But between you all you may remember something that will help me. I have a standalone HC application, and it opens with a window that shows that you are only seeing part of the card window. The card window doesn’t resize, and I can’t remember how to make it be bigger. Here’s things that didn’t work:

Does this help?

https://cancel.fm/stuff/share/HyperCard_Reference_1.pdf <https://cancel.fm/stuff/share/HyperCard_Reference_1.pdf>

It’s for 2.5, but seems to cover it.

I had to switch from hypercard to supercars to have multiple windows.  Once Hypercard 2.0 came out with multiple views, I would have had to copy/paste every last control to go back, so only transferred the main script for other applications of my tech.