Script Only Behaviors

Mark Wieder ahsoftware at sonic.net
Sat May 2 16:56:46 EDT 2020

On 5/2/20 12:13 PM, Ali Lloyd via use-livecode wrote:
> It's also mentioned in the scriptOnly property and in the script only stack
> entry in the glossary

OK - I see documentationcache/9_6_0_dp_4_community/api.html has a
reference under "script only stack". But it's hinted at obliquely in the
scriptOnly section, which only says "If the stack has a stack behavior,
the name of the behavior stack is also saved to the header line", which
would imply to me that it's only after the fact.

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com