Its very quiet

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Mon Mar 30 09:25:47 EDT 2020

I'm getting all 16 channels of my Fostex E16(1/2 inch) working to see if I can digitally archive. My biggest problem is that it's all on 456 grand master and I will probably only get one pass (if that) and gunk up the heads every pass. I also have one 2" 16 track tape I would like to archive.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net