DataGrid question...

Jerry Jensen jerry at jhjensen.com
Mon Mar 30 00:02:19 EDT 2020

Hi Sean,

Sorry, I was thinking you might not need a DG at all. My mistake.
Anyway, just to be complete, Bernd’s modTableField API gives you the following:

mtfDataItemClicked pColumnClicked, pLineClicked, pItemContent, pGroupName

mtfDataItemClicked is send when the user clicks into a data cell.
4 parameters are sent: the number of the column, the number of the line, the content of the cell and the long name of the group. Content of course can be empty if the cell is empty.

.Jerry