DataGrid question...

Mark Wieder ahsoftware at sonic.net
Thu Mar 26 17:36:28 EDT 2020

On 3/24/20 9:17 PM, Pi Digital via use-livecode wrote:
> Oh. Cool. I did not know you could do that! Can it do widgets (for svgs) and checkboxes too?

Sorry - I missed this earlier. I have faked checkboxes before by
exporting snapshots of the checked and unchecked boxes, and then
changing the imagesource when I receive a mouseUp. It's a bit of an ugly
workaround, especially working out the mouseControl, mouseClick, etc.
but it does the job if you really need it.

I've never had the need to embed a widget in a field, so I don't know
about that one, but I'm not optimistic.

  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com