Getting HTML5 going

William Prothero waprothero at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 16:52:31 EDT 2020

Richard and Sean:
My app is desktop. One of the actions is clicking on a map to specify a data (of various kinds) profile across a great circle path. You really need a mouse to accurately select a point (although there are ways of magnifying small area to get precise location).

Anyway, it does seem that if the app is sandboxed, it would be safer to download scripts. For now, I’m updating an older 32 bit version to work in 64 bit and will then consider what kind of further upgrades I want to implement.

But, what I really would need to verify before I go that way, is whether Catalina allows livecode script to be downloaded and executed by the engine. Richard, it looks like you say it will, but Sean says no.

Best,
Bill

William A. Prothero
https://earthlearningsolutions.org