Getting HTML5 going

Sean Cole (Pi) sean at pidigital.co.uk
Wed Mar 25 14:13:52 EDT 2020

Break it up into smaller substacks and have these loaded into the main
stack as needed. HH had an example of this. It would mean that you only
update the parts that need doing. I'm looking to add this into my webapp as
we speak as eventually there will be many sections the main stack will
access.

If you wanted something pretty similar in function to Flash and Director,
Adobe have Animate.
https://helpx.adobe.com/animate/using/best-practices-tips-creating-content.html.
It's main purpose has been shifted more towards animators but still
functions just like Flash and Director with ActionScript. And deploys for
HTML5 too.
https://helpx.adobe.com/animate/how-to/convert-flash-ads-to-html5.html

Sean

On Wed, 25 Mar 2020 at 16:07, Richard Gaskin via use-livecode <