IMAP Search skipping results

Pi Digital sean at pidigital.co.uk
Mon Mar 23 11:21:19 EDT 2020

Thanks Mark, your input here is appreciated.

This reply in that forum wasn’t helpful, was it

> > Known bug #90 was reported in 2014. However it still occurs in 2019. Does
> > anybody know how to overcome this situation?
>
> Yes: by fixing the code!

In the thread it talks of pagination (as do you) but doesn’t give an example of how to do it. How would we implement this in LC? If it is not giving us the correct count how do we know how many pages we will have to allow for and so on.

Regards

Sean Cole
Pi Digital