Android Studio 3.6 breaks LC Android deployment?

Paul Richards paul at smarttsoftware.co.uk
Fri Mar 20 08:29:58 EDT 2020

Hi Devin,

I had the exact same issue, but on Windows.  Having spent many days on this, your solution worked - Thank you or sharing.  I could not setup Livecode with a clean install of Android Studio 3.6, but having deleted it and  installed v3.5 - Livecode worked straightway and I was then able to update Studio to v3.6.

Paul