Bug in Widget Browser - Please confirm.

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Thu Mar 19 22:37:48 EDT 2020

Yay! On my fresh Catalina installation I have remote debugging working….

On Android (not mac Desktop or iOS)

This function call:

put parseTheHTML(the htmltext of widget "body","bookmark") into tTitle

# produces an error

lRemote: stack "behavior_view_SivaSivaBrowser": execution error at line 192 (LCB Error in file browser.lcb at line 469: Value is not of correct type for assignment to variable - expected type <type: livecode.lang.any> for assigning to variable tValue in com.livecode.extensions.libbrowser.browserGetProperty)

Can anyone confirm?

BR