Making my book free until the end of May

Lagi Pittas iphonelagi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 13:01:42 EDT 2020

I am very  interested - but I read the first version and wanted more .....

 I thought you gave up because you didn't have time

As I said it was a quick read - and then I forgot I had it and leanpub
didn't remind me.

Would appreciate some more - re-reading again today

Thanks Andre

Regards Lagi

On Wed, 18 Mar 2020 at 16:50, Andre Garzia via use-livecode <