Making my book free until the end of May

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at me.com
Wed Mar 18 08:42:45 EDT 2020

Hi Andre,
I wasn’t aware that you’d written that book - but a spooky coincidence, as last weekend I’d just started revisiting RevIgniter for LiveCode server and as a hobbyist, was struggling to get my head around MVC & mapping to (limited knowledge of) LiveCode concepts.

So, good timing and I was happy to pay the $20 - consider it a 'virtual beer' in these times of social isolation & lockdown! :-D

Cheers Andre - and stay safe, all.

Best,
Keith