LC & Catalina; macOS 10.15.x; Xcode 11.3.x; iOS 13.3.x support ???

hh hh at hyperhh.de
Thu Mar 12 13:39:34 EDT 2020

> > hh wrote:
> > Some people are very angry about deficiencies of LC, what I can understand from
> > their view, and *we should hear what they have to say*.
>
> Matthias wrote:
> Why. Posting here won´t change anything.

The uselist is not a LC-praising list. As long as we have the freedom of speech
everybody can say whether he is contented with LC or not. And nothing written does
change anything *with LC*, also not your positive-only (and excellent) posts ...

> > hh wrote:
> > [And, by the way, macOS 10.15 is repeating some beginner mistakes from the early
> > MacOS X versions. Obviously a lot of beginners are currently at work there.]
>
> Matthias wrote:
> Because people want always something new. It must be always the newest. Because of
> that the lifecycles of products and software are getting shorter and shorter and
> therefore there is less time for development and testing.

But they changed methods of working things to non-working or half-way working
methods (for example in Mail.app). Beginner mistakes ...