OAuth2 was Re: google sheets - anybody doing anything besides mergGoogle

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Mar 11 20:17:35 EDT 2020

I had thought the problem at that time was that your app was using
Google's older auth method, before they switched to OAth2.

The Oath2 lib is in LC's Github repository:
https://github.com/livecode/livecode/blob/develop/extensions/script-libraries/oauth2/oauth2.livecodescript

So now I'm confused: is OAuth2 not working in LC 9.x?

I'm also confused about "near silence" - Mark Waddingham has posted here
three times this month, and it's only the 10th.  He's even posted in the
forums more frequently lately than I'm used to seeing.

As for the breakpoints crasher, I'd thought that was addressed in v9.1, no?

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems