[rfq]implement google sheets rest api

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Wed Mar 11 13:09:35 EDT 2020

we're looking for someone to quote implementing the google sheets rest api
to replace mergGoogle (and extend features since the rest API is more
extensive than mergGoogle)
https://developers.google.com/sheets/api/reference/rest
I was thinking of taking the nice work monte did on the lc dropbox library,
and maybe applying that (and some of the code) to this project.
terms would be something like:
• we get/own/copyright the source (aside from any oss code)
• terms are n30, paid in us funds via corporate check
• any disputed adjudicated in erie, pa

if you're interested, please email me at
mikekerner (some symbol) rmkco [some other symbol] com
   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."