Stacks and Custom properties

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Tue Mar 10 08:04:44 EDT 2020

Sure. Any object that has an inspector, and that means everything, can hold custom properties. Open the stack inspector and check it out.
The trick is to know where to place these things. It depends on what is going to need them. In a sense, you might think they ought to fall into some sort of "message hierarchy", but since they are always explicitly referenced, this is not strictly true. You generally place them according you your own sense of structure.
Craig