google sheets - anybody doing anything besides mergGoogle

Kaveh Bazargan kaveh at rivervalleytechnologies.com
Thu Mar 5 16:57:15 EST 2020

I am only reading now, Richard. I would like to be able to write too, and
any hints appreciated. But currently people go to Google Sheets and update
data.

I realise Google Sheets is not a true database, but the attraction is that
everyone is familiar with them and are not intimidated.

On Thu, 5 Mar 2020 at 21:49, Richard Gaskin via use-livecode <