LivecodeServer for ARM Cortex-A7

Heriberto Torrado htorrado at networkdreams.es
Wed Mar 4 18:19:47 EST 2020

Dear livecode programmers,

I tried several times to cross-compile livecode server community edition from the github repository on an Allwinner H3 processor device (sun8iw7p1 ARM Cortex-A7) FriendElec Nano pi Plus M1.

All times I tried it I got this error: Unknow platform.

Many IOT devices runs this processor: OrangePi, Nanopi m1 Plus, CherryPi, etc.

I’m currently using Python and PHP for command line scripting and web programing purposes on this device, but I would like to use Livecode Server instead.

As far as I know Livecode Server is written using portable C++, so I suppose it must be compatible with multiple platforms.

Do you know if someone compiled it successfully and how?

Best regards/ Saludos cordiales/ Cordialement

Heriberto Torrado González