AR in LiveCode Browser?

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 05:22:16 EDT 2020

It would have been helpful for the uninitiated like myself if you had
explained that 'AR'
menat 'Augmented Reality' and that you were referring to USDZ files.

https://developer.apple.com/augmented-reality/quick-look/

As Klaus stated; I can view that thing in Preview, but NOT in Waterfox
(Firefox side-job),
so expecting that to be displayed in the LC browser is probably
expecting a bit much.

Richmond.