get URL results in tsneterr(6) on Android, previously worked ok

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Jun 28 22:29:20 EDT 2020

I think that's a DNS error. One of my testers got that once and later it
stopped by itself. I think she was using her ISP's DNS resolver. I'm not
sure there's much we can do about it, it happens after the request is sent,
but maybe someone else knows more.

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On June 28, 2020 8:04:50 PM Alan Stenhouse via use-livecode