New Campaign

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Wed Jun 17 19:32:05 EDT 2020

Hi Heather,

I have a question, and I think it might be a common one, so I'll ask
here on the list rather than individually. Please feel free to reply
whichever way you think is better :-)

I will definitely buy something (or failing that simply donate) - but I
wanted to find what would be the best choice for me. I know (or think I
know) I have an Indy license, and wanted to see when it expires so I can
decide if I should renew/extend it now - and if not, then I'll find
another toy to buy.

But I can't find that info on the livecode.com/account page. I can only
find a licenses for "Livecode commercial" and for "Livecode complete". I
know that last one expired a long time ago - but can't find any more
info for the "Livecode Commrcial" one.

Can you tell me where/how to look ? Or if necessary, tell me off-list.

Many thanks,

Alex.