Set Line color in dG?

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 17:11:28 EDT 2020

Assuming the lesson you have taken in example is the following:
http://lessons.livecode.com/m/datagrid/l/7332-how-can-i-colorize-individual-lines-in-a-table

Code for coloring rows is located in the button "My column default
behavior".
The code you shared is located in the "toggle line 3 color" but it is not
enough for coloring a datagrid row. Having a row in color is not a standard
datagrid feature. So that is the reason you have to change the  "default
column" behavior script of your datagrid.

Do you have copied the  "My column default behavior" button in your project
and if yes, do you have linked your datagrid to this button by using the
code?

 set the dgProp["default column behavior"] of grp "myDatagrid" to the long
id of btn " My column default behavior " or what ever you named your column
behavior script button.

where  "myDatagrid" is the name of your datagrid.

Hope I'm more clear in my explanation.

Best Regards,

On Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 10:08 PM Prothero-ELS via use-livecode <