Set Line color in dG?

Prothero-ELS prothero at earthlearningsolutions.org
Tue Jun 16 16:04:28 EDT 2020

Zryp,
What I wanted to do is make a distinction between data that was retrieved from a database and data that was entered but not yet stored. A datagrid is. Way overkill for what I’m doing, but .... the button that accesses the datagrid data to get the specific line is for testing only.

William Prothero
https://earthlearningsolutions.org