Possible Catalina problem...

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 02:37:00 EDT 2020

Well, goofy as it may seem . . .

MacOS 10.15.5 / LiveCode 9.6.0 Community

I made a stack containing 1 butoon and NO code and called it "example 1"
and ran off a Mac standalone.

The I renamed the stack "example 2" and did exactly the same thing.

Both of the resultant standalones lauched without an "funny" messages.

HOWEVER, that result is only of any value as far as 2 apps built from
what are effectively "zero" stacks go (not very far at all).

Richmond.