Times ARE changing

Dar Scott Consulting dsc at swcp.com
Sun Jun 7 17:13:57 EDT 2020

When a tiny boy near the middle of a previous century I secretly hid with a book with words in it. I was not able to puzzle the words, but I could look at the pictures. Believing it to be a fun tale mothers told children in a far off land, I studied the pictures to learn a lesson such mothers might have for their children. (I was not allowed to look at books with pictures or magazines or newspapers until I was in 1st grade, though I could look at pictures cut from them, a cold-war thing.)

Dar Scott

My forthcoming work in five volumes, `The Neglect of Cheese in European Literature,' is a work of such unprecedented and laborious detail that it is doubtful whether I shall live to finish it. -- G. K. Chesterton