iOS builds ignore taps

scott at elementarysoftware.com scott at elementarysoftware.com
Tue Jun 2 01:47:05 EDT 2020

And it seems that, at least in my last run-in, the taps were actually going through… it is just that they weren't being drawn on the screen. I had displayed a group with a visual effect inside a rect… only controls inside the rect appeared unresponsive. When put away using  unlock the screen with visual effect, I could briefly see the selection on some radio buttons change.
—
Scott