iOS builds ignore taps

scott at elementarysoftware.com scott at elementarysoftware.com
Mon Jun 1 20:49:46 EDT 2020

For me, when I run across this (and I have several times… including one just last week)  it is almost always acceleratedRendering.

I usually end up toggling it off and on and then all works fine.

Sometimes I wrap code between these but sometimes I just put this at the end of the handler that introduces the unresponsive object.
set the acceleratedRendering of this stack to "false"
set the acceleratedRendering of this stack to “true”

--
Scott Morrow

Elementary Software
(Now with 20% less chalk dust!)