Is "import snapshot" without parameters broken?

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Fri Jul 24 18:37:34 EDT 2020

In 10.15.6 you have to grant explicit permission for LiceCode to capture the screen.  Just ran into that yesterday and LC seemed to freeze when I did something that triggered it (clicked the crosshair icon in Navigator).  Not sure if it is related (my other computer is still 10.13, never ran .14)

Sent from my iPhone