Live code server with Debian 8 Jesse

Heriberto Torrado htorrado at networkdreams.net
Mon Jul 13 14:25:43 EDT 2020

Hi Kevin,

I use Livecode server on several Linux machines:

Centos 7 / 8 and Ubuntu 14/16/18.

I didn't need 32bits libraries.

I created a brief installation tuto in my blog:

https://www.hermanotemblon.com/instalacion-de-livecode-server-en-ubuntu/

It is in Spanish, but you could use Google translator.

Best,
Hery