Web help needed

Mike Doub mikedoub at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 12:39:42 EDT 2020

Andre,

Your the closest yet to what I was thinking about.  I did not think it was a good idea to have the cue sheets rebuilt on the server.   I was going to rebuild them on the desktop and push them to the server thru a special endpoint.

Let me study the links you provided and well see if they will do the trick.

Thank to all for helping!  I’m learning all sorts of stuff!  It great.

  -= Mike