[off-topic-ish] do you prefer LC-related content as books or video courses?

Stephen Barncard stephen at barncard.com
Wed Jul 8 14:13:15 EDT 2020

I prefer video, but I feel demonstrations should have some production value
other that just a screen share.
Indicators, motion graphics, etc and not just a guy and his desktop.  And
EDITING!!!
I'm a Final Cut Pro video guy these days and have ALL the groovy plugins
so I'm not being fair I guess.

iMovie is far better these days that it used to be, but strangely very
difficult to upgrade an iMovie package to Final Cut, once one is there.
Roadblocks everywhere. Typical Apple %$#%#%#$%#$.

sqb
--
Stephen Barncard - Sebastopol Ca. USA -
mixstream.org

On Wed, Jul 8, 2020 at 10:36 AM Jim Lambert via use-livecode <