How to use LiveCode

Mark Rauterkus mark.rauterkus at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 15:52:01 EDT 2020

Hi,

Love the idea of Zoom weekly call.
Opportunity exists for education for sure.

I put up a mini plan that failed this summer for a city youth jobs program.

https://earn.CLOH.org

But they were interested in re addressing this for the school year.

With only virtual sessions, I had hopes we could get something cooking for
interested youth. But this could really use a set of meaningful project and
OUTCOMES.

There is no lesson plans behind the links.

Mine is also with a sports focus. So extra credit for that. Our teams and
coaches are all over the map now with and without practices and in person
training.

Mark Rauterkus

Ta.

Mark Rauterkus       Mark at Rauterkus.com
Webmaster, International Swim Coaches Association, SwimISCA.org
Executive Director of SKWIM USA, a 501(c)(3)
The Pittsburgh Project - swim coach and head lifeguard
Coach at The Ellis School for Swimming, T&F and Triathlon
Pittsburgh Combined Water Polo Team & Renegades (Masters)

http://CLOH.org <http://cloh.org/>

412 298 3432 = cell