WebSites made using Livecode.

Pi Digital sean at pidigital.co.uk
Sat Jul 4 13:36:57 EDT 2020

Hi

I’ve been creating a website built in LiveCode but NOT LC Server. I opted to using php for server end calls as we connect into a mySQL database on the server. The message path is LC > tiny amounts of JS > a small PHP library of function calls > JS message transport > LC. LC does all the heavy lifting. JS is ONLY for sending messages to and from php. PHP is pretty much only for communication with the database, sending emails, downloading and uploading files to and from the users desktop/file system.

What was you wanting LC Server accomplish? Was you using an LC front end or only looking to use it for backend stuff?

Sean Cole
Pi Digital Productions Ltd

eMail Ts & Cs