HTML5 deployment

Sean Cole (Pi) sean at pidigital.co.uk
Fri Jan 31 23:16:19 EST 2020

That's perfect, thank you. 1&2 were already at the top of my high priority
list. 3 & 4 I fully appreciate. Certainly, 3a and 3b should be relatively
easy to achieve. 3c and 4 slightly less so although I would be happy to
hear your guidance on this. I'm assuming you already know where to find the
current emscripten code base.
https://github.com/livecode/livecode/tree/develop/engine/src and everything
starting with 'em-'.

em-event.js is the one for 1 & 2 causing the problem mainly because of its
use of now deprecated event handlers. That's what I am working on right
now.

em-dc, em-nativeLayer and em-surface are what is likely to do with 3 & 4.
Maybe also em-preamble-overlay.js.

em-clipboard obviously may have some relevance to the clipboard issue but
I'm working on the assumption first it is more likely just a keyboard/input
event issue.

Let me know if you see anything in there that stands out to you. Ian at LC
Mothership helped me get set up for building and editing in Linux so I can
test anything I change. So far its very promising. It would be great to
have it ready for and included in LC9.7/10.0

Sean Cole
*Pi Digital *

On Fri, 31 Jan 2020 at 22:14, hh via use-livecode <