OMG text processing performance 6.7 - 9.5

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Jan 31 10:54:03 EST 2020

I take that back it's a 32 bit Windows OS (dunno why I even still have this PC). But bitness is not going to affect a single network thread. Also the processor is an i3 running at 3.1. My mac is an i7 running at 2.3. Also my Mac is clamped to 100mb networking due to the nature of our VIOP phones. The Standalone Workstation is gigabit and as I mentioned IS the SQL server itself.

Bob S