OMG text processing performance 6.7 - 9.5

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Fri Jan 31 06:06:59 EST 2020

That’s not comparing like-with-like though - you are comparing VMs running Windows on your Mac with your Mac by the sound of it... VMs introduce a fair bit of overhead for all I/O (and also for some code - depending on the age of your CPU and the virtualisation support it has).

Mark

Sent from my iPhone