html5Player

Lagi Pittas iphonelagi at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 13:04:26 EST 2020

Hermann strikes again.

Brilliant stuff Hermann - and multiple stacks running at the same time
too!!

What could you do if  you weren't  in a straight jacket  and blindfolded
.(metaphorically speaking).

>From memory, you have  asked the team for a couple of "tweaks" that would
mean
you wouldn't have to jump through hoops and workarounds - hope they get
some time soon
to implement some of your suggestions.

Hermann could you list here what is "missing"  in a most important to less
important  list, to make the "webapps" more powerful and easier to  "talk"
to the DOM, Javascript etc?

If you haven't got the time or the inclination  I would understand - but
maybe just maybe as they are nearing the end of the LCFM project they might
look at this sooner rather than later.

Regards Lagi

On Thu, 30 Jan 2020 at 01:56, hh via use-livecode <