Tab Button Colors

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Jan 27 10:47:05 EST 2020

What color is the text of the first tab when selected? Mine is green. Card has no colors set, neither does the stack. I went through all the owners up to the stack. it's not in a group, so it's only the card and stack. Again, not a big deal but people have commented on what the significance of the green text is. They think it's a visual clue of some kind. :-)

Bob S