Tab Button Colors

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Jan 24 15:24:27 EST 2020

Bob said it was the text that was affected and it's an inherited
property. The foreground color is the unselected tab text color, and the
background color is the selected tab text color. I set the colors on the
card and the text of the tabs appears with those colors.

The tab backgrounds appear to be set by the OS and on Mac they are blue.