LC Server survey

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Thu Jan 23 20:19:33 EST 2020

OK, now I fell really dumb :-)

How do I cast a vote ?  I'm not generally a forum user (don't have time
or patience for that appalling UIX), so maybe I'm just missing the
background info on how to cast votes in surveys.

I wondered if I was supposed to simply post a reply, and then someone
would add that in to the totals - but you have 84 responses, and only 59
pots - so that doesn't seem right.

Anyway - I'm a

  - C2  - I run it on multiples shared servers

and a

  - AB (intend to run it on dedicated server, but not done so yet :-)

Alex.