iOS browser local URLs

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 09:20:28 EST 2020

Hello all,

I did a quick test with a browser widget and 2 buttons, where each one of
them sets the URL of the browser widget to a different URL, and it works
fine for me.

Since both Jacque and Brahmanathaswami are affected, there must be
something going on. So please do submit a recipe asap - the sooner we have
a recipe - the sooner we will fix it :)

Kind regards,
Panos
--

On Tue, 21 Jan 2020 at 15:49, Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami via use-livecode <