Buying a used apple to run ios simulator.

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 07:18:06 EST 2020

My experience of dual boot machines has been distinctly negative: probably
because of the way my mind works . . .

I'll be merrily working along on one Operating system when some "clever"
idea will occur to me about something
on another operating system: but to try out that idea I have to shutdown my
machine and boot into another OS.

That's why I have a big rooms with 9 computers . . .

On Thu, Jan 16, 2020 at 1:59 AM Sean Cole (Pi) via use-livecode <